Sunday, November 13, 2011

365.


One year. Three hundred and sixty five days. It all started when you said yes.

I knew what I was putting myself into. When I asked you, I knew a busy schedule comes along with it, I knew sleepless nights and an occupied calendar comes along with it. When I asked you, I knew Orcom and OrcomSoc comes along with it. So when I say I love you, the same goes for Orcom, and OrComSoc. That's why I gave you a blue rose sometime during the year. ;)

Our 365th is celebrated in 5 chapters:

  1. The letter. Chuck Bass couldn't have had a better timing than Gossip Girl's Season 5, Episode 6: I am Number Nine. It took him 5 seasons to apologize, I had a year. Simply said, pride won't get us anywhere.
  2. 11/11/11. Originally, I opted to bring you to the wish lantern event. Turns out life has better things in store for us. That was a really good decision to go to Mercato because that's where the lanterns were, after all. By 11:11pm, the night sky were full of lanterns; then you kissed me, I wouldn't have things any other way. JSYK, you don't need lanterns, coins, or birthday candles to wish on - you have me, we'll make things happen.
  3. Mixtape. I always thought it would be a rare feat for someone to find their music soulmate. But your iTouch proved me wrong. In you, I have found my own.
  4. A gift for the kid in you: Wally the Walrus from Animaland. I knew you always wanted one so I granted your wish but tried putting a twist by attempting to channel Jigsaw from Saw through this post. You and I know how this ended.
  5. Ringpop. I told myself I'll never ever give a ring unless it's a legit one. But this ring pop is a reminder that soon enough, I'll be putting a ring on your finger. Yes, that ring.
All these, and more. There's more to all these material things, but that's already between you and me. ;)

Here's to 365, and a lifetime's worth of loving. I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment