- For recognizing the fact that I've never spent Vday with a boy/girlfriend;
- For wanting to make up for "those days" (GS and HS) the typical way;
- For giving me three white roses (having my friend give the first one, your friend the second one and for personally handing the third white rose);
- For the dinner invite inside the yellow balloon with the 21 (movie) reference;
- For the necklace with the red poker chip pendant, again, a 21 reference;
- For the lunch date with the meals I prepared for you;
- For sitting beside me on the floor while waiting for my next class and for waiting 'cause I still have a class 'til 6 in the evening;
- For the dinner date at Little Asia, Tomas Morato;
- For the random Spiderman balloon;
- For the car ride;
- For the box of chocolates;
- For your messages on green post-its, plus not writing on every post-it so I could enjoy writing on the rest;
- For your FTW letter;
- For the sweetest and cheesiest HS-ish vid you made;
- For being my Vdate for Feb 14, 2011;
Super duper thanks for the efforts and for everything for my first ever Vday, Y!
I've been an NVSB (No Valentine Since Birth) until yesterday and I wouldn't have wanted things to happen in any other way. As I've said, the timing of whatever we have is really perfect. You're my first and I want you to be my last Valentine. You made my first Vday super special and I am really thankful for that. I've already told you almost everything I wanted to say for Vday in my letters so yes, here's to the first of a lifetime's worth of Vdays we'll spend together. You're the best-est, k.
You had 1-2-3 for 2/13 and 1-2-4 for 2/14 because the Awesomest loves the Happiest Kid super much.
I love you and I will tell you, everyday, Y! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment